Saturday, November 16, 2013

Artist residency in Prince Edward County


I've been invited by Rebecca and Stew to their residence/studio in Wellington, Ontario, for a couple of weeks to paint and do my thing. It's gorgeous here and wonderful to catch up with my old friends from Toronto, who were the first ones to invite me to exhibit my work at their group shows downtown more than 10 years ago!
This is their house and Studio House, which is where Stew paints and exhibits his work.
A morning cappuccino with Stew at the Tall Poppy.

I walked to the beach and stopped to do a watercolour there. It was a beautiful warm day for the 16th of November by Lake Ontario!



Last night we walked to the lake by the light of the moon. Rather magical!

Here's Stewart Jones with his latest painting.

No comments: